Present Continuous Tense refers the progress of work , It shows work is not completed yet.
Hindi : Vakyo ke anta mai “Rha hai, Rhi hai, Rhe hai” ata hai .
- Mai ja rhi hu
- Tum kyo ro rhe ho
- Mata ji Temple ja rhi hai
Affirmative (Positive) Sentence
- Use am with Subject ” I “.
- Use is with subject “he,she,it”
- Use are with subject “You, We ,They”
Here is/are/am is using as helping verb, Use ing with verb
Subject + is/ are/ am + verb + ing + object.
- I am eating mangoes.
- He is playing cricket.
- She is singing a song.
- You are taking lunch.
- Mother is reading newspaper.
Subject + is/ are/ am + not + verb + ing + object
- Ram is not going to Delhi.
- Rohan is not singing a song.
- He is not playing cricket.
- You are not calling me.
Is/ are/ am + Subject + verb +ing + object.
Question Word + is/ are/ am + Subject + verb + ing + object.
- Where is he going.
- Where are You going.
- When is she coming.
- Is he going to Delhi.
- Are you coming to Mumbai.
- Am I eating the food.
- Which boy is not going to Delhi